Comment on page
Freemium release has expired for game play September 1st 2022 whilst we work on the next release.
Freemium release contains some bugs and has some player usability issues. We are aware of these and will work through them for the main game release.
Freemium is tested on Windows 10.
Download location: N/A
After download, unzip all contents to a folder – default folder is fine
Click on “OrclandsMetaverse.exe” to run
Note: If you are using a non-QWERTY keyboard layout, like AZERTY (France/Belgium); press Ctrl-Shift to switch to QWERTY layout.
· Left-mouse button or left arrow key: attack
Note: If hit in quick succession, it will create a combo attack
· WASD keys for movement: W = forward, A = left, S = backward, D = right
· Middle-mouse button: hold down to move the camera
· Up arrow or F key: special attack like fireball
· R key: drink potion
· F3 key: player view/ weapon view
· Backspace: toggles autoplay on /off
Freemium is tested on MAC Monterey Version 12.3.1
- Download location: N/A
- After download, unzip all contents to a folder – default folder is fine
- Start a terminal
- Enter the following command into the terminal: cd /Users/Your User Folder/Downloads/Orclands_Freemium_MAC/OrclandsMetaverse.app/Contents/MacOS
- Note: If you do not know Your User Folder then to check type: ls /Users
- Enter the following command into the terminal: chmod +x ActionRPG
- Launch finder window and search for the downloaded file as per below and double-click on the following file: OrclandsMetaverse
- You will see the following error:
You need to allow the game to run by:
- Select "System Preferences"
- Select "Security & Privacy" and unlock the dialogue box
- Select "Open Anyway", and Click the Padlock to lock in changes:
- If prompted, select cancel
- Now double-click on "OrclandsMetaverse"
- The following dialogue will appear, select "Open"
Game will start!
Else, if you choose note to, then you can copy a file to a location on your MAC:
Copy the N/A to:
/Users/<<Your User Name>>/Library/Application Support/Epic/ActionRPG/Saved/SaveGames/
after you download the game. If this complete path does not exist then you need to create it.
Freemium is tested on Android.
The Android version does not have a save state feature yet, meaning there are some steps required each time the game is loaded for play.
Download location: N/A
After download, via Android mobile, select the APK file to install. There will be security prompts which you can ignore. This is because you are not downloading from the Google Store:
- If required, "Allow from this source"
- Click "Install"
- Install will start
- Select "Install Anyway"
- Select "Don't Send"
- Select "Done" or "Open"
- Select "Allow"
When you first open the game, there is no configuration because there is no save state yet for Android.
- You will see in top left-hand corner, there are 0 spirits:
- Keep pressing the '+' sign until you have 2000 as shown:
- Select the icon on the top right-hand corner with the pair of swords crossed over each other - this will launch the weapons view as per below:
- Select a weapon from the bottom scroll window. You will be asked to confirm purchase as per below. Press ‘Confirm’: